Monday, May 24, 2010

BEA on my way!

Hello Friends! As I write this, I am on a flight to NYC to celebrate books! I really can't believe I purchased Internet usage on the flight, but seeing as how I wasted hours and hours of my life yesterday on LOST as opposed to preparing for this trip, I figured it would be a good use of time. The Kathy Reichs book in my bag will have to wait for the return flight. :-(

There are so many reasons to be excited for this week, but a big one for me is where I'll be staying. When I left NY, I lived in this super cute little 3 unit building in Astoria, Queens. And when I visit, one of my former neighbors is always gracious enough to host me. It's a lot of fun because it feels like old times and I already know the train routes.


Some of you may actually meet the kind, former neighbor of mine. Erin was formerly in publishing, but has just made the move over to
TheMotherHood and I know she would love to meet you!

I will blog and post pics more along the way, so I hope you can join me. And if you didn't make it to BEA, be sure to join up with the folks taking part in #ArmchairBEA on Twitter! Don't worry, we'll have plenty of goodies and giveaways for ya when we get back. ;-)

1 comment:

Violet said...

cool, have fun. Looking forward to the pics..