Thursday, January 1, 2009

About My Work: For Bloggers

Hello and welcome to my site! I am an online book publicist. I connect people who write online with the books that I am working on. I represent the publisher, distributor, or author of a book and work to find various outlets online for them. I work a little different than most. I am actively involved online and take a very personal approach to my work, reading people's content and familiarizing myself with the interests of the bloggers I work with. Did I mention that I love what I do? :-) I have many wonderful relationships with bloggers and I hope to add you to that list!

Please take a look around the Current Projects list. If you are interested in receiving a copy for review on your site/blog, let me know and I will send one your way. (Please remember to include your URL in your message to me.) I will work with you and your schedule to come up with a general review date. I will never attempt to control or manipulate your content, I just ask that all reviews be fair and balanced. I am also interested in instituting alternatives to traditional reviews when appropriate. Book giveaways, contests, interviews, and guest posts are always a possibility.

Please bear in mind that my clients and I are U.S. based. I have some leeway with sending books overseas and will happily do that if I am authorized to do so by my client. Feel free to contact me with your location and the title you are interested in. I will do my best to get titles of interest to you and will keep you posted on the outcome.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions/requests. I hope to work with you soon!

Best,
Lisa Roe
onlinepublicist [AT] gmail [DOT] com

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Your blog looks terrific Lisa. I've got you in my google reader now so I won't miss anything.

Di said...

The Instant Replay book looks interesting. Is it only available as a Kindle book? I don't have Kindle.

www.liveandletdi.com

Dana said...

Great blog!!

Booklogged said...

Looking great, Lisa. I had no idea you worked with so many bloggers. My hat is off to you for keeping us all straight. I'm happy to see several blogs on your list that I lost when my old computer bit the dust. I will add them to my feed reader right along with yours.

Best wishes for a prosperous, peaceful and productive New Year.

ANovelMenagerie said...

Is it like arranging for book tours?

Oh, please enter me.

I'm a book review blogger.

Erotic Horizon said...

Hello,

Found this by chance and thought i'd throw my blog into the mix as well....

I review mostly romance - most genre (no historical's if possible) ....Let me know if you work with any authors or publishers that like an unconventional style of reviewing .


I am on the other side of the pond so ebook, unless publishers don't mind the postage....
http://erotichorizon.blogspot.com/


E.H.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/barbie-party-supplies.html]barbie Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)