Monday, January 18, 2010

Book Blogger Convention

Thinking of attending Book Expo America (BEA) in New York this year? Well, if you're undecided, allow me to entice you into going by inviting you to what will surely be the best party of the year!

The Book Blogger Convention will be happening the day after BEA concludes: Friday, May 28, 2010. We're going to be getting together to meet one another, chat about book blogging and probably take a lot of pictures!


Seats are limited, early registration earns you a discounted rate, and they are even going to feed you! Boo-yah!


I'm already registered and have a seat front and center! (I have no real confirmation of that, but I am that kid that likes to sit in the front row!) And I think I'm tons of fun, so I would love to meet you in person and wow you with my witty 'isms. LOL.


Many thanks to Trish from
Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'?, Michelle from Galleysmith, Nicole from Linus's Blanket, Pam from Mother Reader, Amy from My Friend Amy, Natasha from Maw Books, and Rebecca from The Book Lady's Blog for making this event happen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a professional author who is beginning to receive great publicity from the book blogging world, and one who wants to learn more of the ins-and-outs of how authors can more effectively work with both online publicists and book-blogging sites, this looks like an event definitely worth attending.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Gina Misiroglu, author, The Handy Answer Book for Kids (and Parents), Visible Ink Press (2009)

Serena said...

Lisa: I'll be at both BEA and the Book Blogger convention!

ChristineMM said...

Can't wait to meet you there!

Anonymous said...

I'll be front and center too! (I'm that kid as well. I'll probably have my hand raised, going, "OOH, OOH, PICK ME!! too :)). Can't wait to see you there.