Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April, ya Fool!!

Happy Fool's Day, all!

If you're like me, you love the idea of the holiday, but are just never quite sure what to do with it. I like to believe that I will come up with some witty form of trickery and jokery that will have friends chuckling and slapping their knees in fond remembrance for ages to come.

The reality, however, is that I will sit back and marvel at what others do. No plastic wrapped cars for me. No snakes or Prince Albert's in cans. No cheesy, predictable lies. I will jealousy read of the keen planning, organization, and creativity of those more motivated than I.

If you're anything like me, and find joy in and happiness in letting others do all the work, then check out the Top 100 April Day Hoaxes of All Time. Seriously, no joke. ;-P

No comments: