Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update Wednesday

Today is update day! My day will be spent systematically going through all of my files for each project, scouring around online, and emailing reviewers. And what I seek is that most coveted of treasures: reviews! ;-)

If anyone has any links for me, feel free to email them to me! I hope that at some point, I will have a little page for each project on my blog so that posted reviews will be accessible by all. I know. Lofty, lofty goals.

*Have a great day*

2 comments:

Booklogged said...

Looks to me like your lofty goals are paying off.

RebekahC said...

I agree. You're doing great! Keep up the good work. :)

As for reviews, I think I'm down to owing you only one. Am I right? It's Conan Doyle, and it's next on my list. I think it's the only one I have for you yet. Let me know if I'm wrong though.