Just a quick note...

Happy Monday, all! I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their enthusiastic support of The Dewey Tree project. It absolutely warms my heart to be a part of the book blogging community.

I've heard from a number of folks who donated books just prior to the project announcement, or donated and didn't want to take pics and look all stalkery at City Hall, or who may not be comfortable taking and submitting pics. I understand! And I am amending the tote bag giveaway so that it does not require the submission of a pic for entry. I would still love to see and share your images if you have them, though!

Also, Cheryl had the wonderful idea of writing 'In Memory of Dewey' inside the front cover of each donated book.

So if you are participating, I will use this list as the entry list. Just head there, list your name, what you donated and where! If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to hear from you!

Have a great day!