Tuesday, October 20, 2009

catching up & a new interview question


I've had a lot going on lately and the blog's been a tad dormant the past couple weeks. So sorry for that! I miss reading and responding to comments and I'm eager to get back to it.

So I want to kick this off with a new question! I loved the responses to the 'Title Your Life' post and can't wait to see what you come up with for this one:


If you were a character in a book, would you rather be a memorable bad girl/boy, or an unremarkable good girl/boy?

I've thought on this one ever since I posed it during the blogger interview I hosted for BBAW. For some reason, I keep thinking of whether I would rather be Sookie or Pam from the Sookie Stackhouse Series. Hmm... Bill Compton is a great bonus to being Sookie, but Pam has such great one liners, a cool exterior, AND is part owner of Fangtasia (which is just an awesome name). I might be leaning toward Pam here. I guess it's memorable bad girl for me after all! ;-P

And what about you?

11 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Since I'm an unremarkable good girl in real life, I'd want to be a memorable bad girl.

ccqdesigns said...

I have never read Sookie Stackhouse books (have an alergy to Vampire books) but I know that I definitely want to be a memorable BAD GIRL!!! All bad girls have a good heart in there somewhere and all little good girls long to be bad girls.

Melody said...

I second Bermudaonion! :P

Booklogged said...

There isn't an option to be a remarkable good girl?! What's with that? Between the choices given I'd still choose to be a good girl.

Lisa Roe said...

bermuda onion: I don't agree that you're an unremarkable good girl in real life! Far from it! You've fashioned your passion into a successful and popular book blog and you're a huge inspiration to me! ;-)

ccqdesigns: I love your take on bad girls having good hearts!

Melody: I'm sure your daughter's
don't think you're unremarkable! :)

Booklogged: I'm thrilled you're Good Girl strong!

LuAnn said...

Definitely a memorable bad girl! We're talking a book, so why be some boring stick in the mud? What fun to do all the things we know we could never get away with in real life, huh?!

ChristinaO said...

I believe the appropriate comment here is to quote:

"Well-behaved women seldom make history."

;)

Marie Cloutier said...

I like the "remarkable good girl" option. :-)

Lisa said...

I'm totally with bermudaonion on this one!

Amy J said...

I would have to say the bad girl because they rock!

Serena said...

Memorable bad girl here...hmmm...though I really like bad boys better...this is all in fun right...can I be Erik from Sookie?